Digital Clouds are Brewing over Rural America
April 25, 2019
- The economic benefits from the hybrid cloud in rural America are compelling for both end users and service providers.
- Local telecom operators are well positioned to leverage legacy assets to support current and future data center market demand.
- The adoption of data centers and cloud-based applications has led to new managed services opportunities for local telecom operators.
- The lack of IT talent and fiber connectivity is impeding the rate at which new technologies are being adopted in rural America.
- Though progress is being made, it will take time for rural America to fully enjoy all the efficiencies and benefits that cloud and data centers offer.
Stay ahead of the game in your field. Subscribe today.
Get CoBank's industry-leading Knowledge Exchange research reports delivered straight to your inbox as soon as they're released.
Have a comment or question about these reports?
Contact CoBank's Knowledge Exchange team to ask questions, engage with analysts or receive additional information.